Celestix for the commercial sector
With the consistent growth in security breaches, the rise of hacktivist groups and the increasingly complex nature of attacks, it can be difficult to ensure your organization is safe from harm. Add to this the need to comply with data handling and security regulations and the job is made even harder and more costly.
The commercial sector is made up of a diverse range of businesses, from manufacturing to professional services, so providing a “one size fits all” approach for security is very difficult. However, all commercial businesses are in business to grow, beat their competition and present strong returns to their stakeholders.
Ensuring a competitive advantage is hard enough in today’s aggressive market but it can be made even harder if you have been the victim of a security breach. Loss of confidential data is not the only risk, loss of consumer confidence, the cost of clearing up a breach and the potential cost of fines levied by regulatory bodies can all increase the cost and strain of an attack.
The commercial sector is competitive and hard enough to work in already so why risk the impact of a security breach?
IT Security Issues in the commercial sector
- Enabling secure consumer access to online services
- Ensuring trust between third parties that wish to access confidential data
- Data loss through malicious intent or negligence
- Providing policy based access and control
- Meeting compliance standards for data handling
- Providing comprehensive reports to support compliance claims
E Series Appliance is designed to provide unified remote access for on-premises traditional connectivity for enterprise devices as well as BYOD application support.
- Enables always-on network connectivity for domain joined device users and improves the management of remote devices regardless of their location through DirectAccess
- Provides access to legacy and non-Windows devices through traditional RRAS based VPN
- Enables cross-premises network connectivity to hosted public cloud IaaS providers
- Delivers secure federated access to applications in the private and public cloud
- Delivers enhanced user experience without introducing complexity
- Demonstrates tangible cost savings without compromising security
- Complies with UK’s PSN guidelines for mobile working
MSA appliance range runs Threat Management Gateway 2010 (TMG) to provide multi-function application firewalling and proxy services
- Provide defence in depth firewalling for the most sensitive of network zones
- Deliver web content quickly and ensure availability
- Protect corporate IT users from internet borne threats
HOTPin is a powerful tokenless two factor authentication solution that is used to deliver a One Time Password (OTP) via a soft token installed on a smart device, USB key or PC, or via SMS in a fully clientless mode.
HOTPin can be provided as a managed service that can be re-branded, allowing financial organizations to offer their own branded authentication solution to customers at a very competitive price.
- Authenticate users to restricted and confidential files, applications and resources
- Prevent identity theft and subsequent data breaches
- Report on authentication attempts and provide evidence to support compliance
- Integrate with any RADIUS based access technology
- Enforce brand image with branded soft token and
- Increase customer trust and loyalty through easy to use highly secure authentication
WSA appliance range runs Unified Access Gateway 2010 (UAG) to provide secure portal based application access to users based on profile and the level of trust of the endpoint device. WSA appliances are trusted by financial services organizations because of the granularity they provide in terms of access policies based on endpoint trust and also on the level of application based control they provide.
- Provide access only to the applications relevant for the users role/profile
- Restrict access to applications that are not applicable to the users profile
- Provide granular application access policies that can protect data within applications
- Present customised user experience
- Collaborate with third parties while remaining in control of data and applications
- Integrate with HOTPin tokenless two factor authentication for a simple to manage, tightly integrated access and authentication solution